701 Market Street, Suite 800
St. Louis, MO 63101
Jason D. Sapp is a 2006 graduate of the University of Missouri School of Law, where he graduated with honors (Order of the Coif) and served as Editor in Chief of the Missouri Law Review. He also received the Judge Shepard Barclay Prize, which is awarded to the graduating law student “who has attained the highest standing in scholarship and moral leadership,” and the International Academy of Trial Lawyers Student Advocacy Award for “overall ability in trial advocacy by high achievement in trial practice, evidence and pleading and procedure courses.”
Jason was named a Rising Star in 2012, 2013 and 2014 by Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers (a Thomson Reuter’s company), and was named a 2011 “Up and Coming Lawyer” by Missouri Lawyers Weekly. He is a member of the National Trial Lawyers Association’s Top 40 Under 40.
He completed his undergraduate studies at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia where he obtained a bachelor’s degree in business administration. He worked in the operations division of a large St. Louis financial services firm for a number of years before attending law school.
Prior to joining Gray, Ritter & Graham, He was an associate at one of the region’s largest law firms, where he practiced in the areas of litigation, real estate, mergers & acquisitions and general corporate law. He also devoted time to pro bono representation through Legal Services of Eastern Missouri providing free legal assistance to low income individuals in the areas of real estate and landlord/tenant litigation.
Jason is licensed to practice law in Missouri and Illinois. He is a member of The Missouri Bar, the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis and the American Bar Association.
His primary practice is in the areas of complex business and commercial litigation as well as consumer and class action litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation & Class Action
- Missouri, 2006
- Illinois, 2007
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Law Review: University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Editor in Chief
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Major: Business Administration
Honors and Awards
- National Trial Lawyers Association Top 40 Under 40, 2012
- Rising Star, Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers (a Thomson Reuters Company), 2012, 2013, 2014
- Up and Coming Lawyer, Missouri Lawyers Weekly, 2011
- Judge Shepard Barclay Prize, University of Missouri School of Law, 2006
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers Student Advocacy Award, University of Missouri School of Law, 2006
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Missouri Bar
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The American Bar Association
- The Lawyers Association of St. Louis